AUDAX TOP ErP heat pumps allow more advanced solutions in any domestic environment delivering both hydronic heating and cooling as well as domestic hot water. The new range of Immergas heat pumps are air to water heat pumps using inverter technology, ideal for stand-alone systems or combined with additional heat sources and equipment delivering hybrid systems.
AUDAX TOP ErP
• 3 single-phase versions, 3 three-phase version
• Compatible with DHW storage tank
• Can work in conjunction with additional heat sources
• Equipped with:
- Electronic thermal expansion valve
- Modulating fan and compressor
- Low consumption modulating system pump
- Gas/Water heat exchanger
- Expansion vessel
- Water flow-switch
- 3 bar safety valve
• Supplied with remote control thermostat (4 wire), Y water filter 1”, condensate drain fitting and antivibration supports
• Pre-loaded refrigerant R410A
• Buffer tanks available in 4 sizes: 25 - 200 L
Please contact Belmore Air for more information.
+ Measuring conditions: Heating mode - Water inlet temp 30oC/35oC, outdoor air temp 7oC db/6oC wb. Performance in compliance with EN 14511.
Cooling mode - Water inlet temp 23oC/18oC, outdoor air temp 35oC. Performance in compliance with EN 14511.